SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare IL monthly payroll
- Prepare relevant working papers (vacation and recovery accruals, liability to government authorities etc.).
- Maintain our payroll software - update of new employees, terminations, vacation, military reserve, etc.
- Report monthly payments to social insurance companies
- Assist employees and managers with payroll related inquiries.
- Timesheet tracking analysis.
- Certified Payroll Accountant
- At least 5 years of experience in a global high-tech company payroll calculation to more than 300 employees
- Solid working knowledge of payroll, including payroll tax, Social insurance and compliance.
- High MS Office Proficiency (especially Excel)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Previous experience working with Hilan – an advantage
- Experience with ERPs - advantage for Priority
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- Diligent and methodic