SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world. In this position you will take part in quality and reliability aspects of our automotive division, from the design of the E-mobility systems, its qualification, tests and till its production in our lines.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the reliability and quality of electronic assembly in a company developing high reliability automotive, multidisciplinary products.
- Professional responsibility for reliability and quality aspects.
- Quality and Reliability project management with automotive, tier 1 vendors.
- Definition and leading qualification and reliability experiments.
- Responsibility of internal and external Q&R plans.
- Responsibility of FMECA, DFR, DFM.
- Education: BSc in electronics/mechanics/chemistry/material engineering, advantage: MA/MSc.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) – advantage.
- Experience of more than 10 years in automotive industry.
- Experience in mass production.
- Deep understanding of quality and reliability of multidisciplinary systems.
- Management skills of 3-5 people – advantage.
- Good Personal skills.
- Good computing skills.
- Good verbal and writing in Hebrew and English.
- Willingness to travel.