SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
Join a growing system failure analysis and proactive monitoring team in SolarEdge.
In this position you will lead and take part in failure analysis investigations of complex technical problems.
What will you be doing in this position:
- Find the cause of the problem, the severity and the scope of it - Analyse databases and RT data from products in the field, Plan, build setups and execute tests and reproductions of problems in SolarEdge's lab.
- Find the solution, apply it and monitor it after the deployment.
- Proactive Monitoring- use advance tools, that are constantly developing for your needs, to monitor the full system and the products in the field from remote, discover multidisciplinary problems before they spread, work with the different departments in SolarEdge to find a solution, deploy and monitor it.
- Learn and have comprehensive knowledge on the variety of SolarEdge products in the field and tools that are being used to monitor all the types of data.
- The job requires high motivation and willingness to drill down in technical problems and work with several different independent departments together to pinpoint the cause of a problem and solve it.
- BSc. Electronic Engineering.
- Multidisciplinary thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work and lead cross teams tasks.
- Independently handle time and prioritize tasks while ensuring deadlines attained.
- turning complex problems into clear tasks for action.
- Ability to produce documentation for technical issues.
- Familiar with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.
- Fluent English, speaking and writing– Must.
- Familiar with Script Coding Such as python, C#, etc- Advantage.
- Experience with high voltage systems– Advantage.
- Experience with Photovoltaic systems– Advantage.