Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in the north of Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site.
What will you be doing?
- Interpret business and operational needs into detailed designed information system's processes flow.
- Lead processes implementation, working closely with the information systems development teams.
- Work closely with end users, cross departments, supporting day to day systems activity.
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes.
- Provide users training.
- At least 3 years of ERP implementing experience.
- Experience in implementing ERP production processes – Advantage
- In depth knowledge of Priority ERP production module – Advantage
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent English - All work is conducted in English
- Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
- Position location: Ziporit Industrial Zone, Nof Hagalil
It would be great advantage if you were experienced in:
- Electronic manufacturing factories