Embedded SW Testing & Automation Engineer (Student Position)
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The IoT group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smarter and more connected.
As an Embedded SW Testing & Automation Engineer in IoT group you will develop, perform and analyze integrated tests, with deep understanding of our testing environment and group software architecture . You will take a leading part of version deployment.
Excelling in this position requires highly self-motivated engineer, responsible and determined.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team that is the key to our journey towards reliable and high-quality software.
What you'll be doing in this position:
- Responsible for complete and successful version tests before deployment.
- Plan,develop and execute SW integration automated tests.
- Investigate system failures and malfunctions and lead for a solution.
- Review and recommend innovative, automated test approaches for both new and existing tests.
- Operate and maintain the CI/CD automation lab.
- 3rd year B.Sc student In Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.
- Experience in either Python, C and C# programming languages.
- Experience in integration tests in embedded system environments – an advantage.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns – an advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux tools and Software build techniques – an advantage.
- Familiar with CI/CD automation Pipeline - an advantage.
- Familiar with Git version-control system - an advantage.