Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our own manufacturing in the north of Israel. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being Solaredge's Process Engineer you will you will have great opportunity to be involve in building a new Engineering system.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the process control for complete life cycle of the product.
- Manage / verification / control the process flow / routing on the Manufacturing system and the production floor.
- Lead process improvements on production site.
- Verification of ECO/DEV on the production floor and production system.
- Focal point / Expert for technical, engineering related for the production team.
- Implement of new technology, engineering change at the production site with cooperation with different department in the company.
- Education: Academic degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Experience as process engineer in EMS.
- Manufacturing technologies of metals and polymers (CNC, sheet metal forming, injection molding, die casting, extrusion) - Must
- Hands on with 3D modeling software, such as SolidWorks - Must
- Self-motivated with a sharp learning curve
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while being well organized
- Experience in drawings and production files preparation
- 5-10 years of experience in mechanical design (Jigs / Tools etc..)
- Experience in engineering process and Mass production.
- High level in English, speaking and writing.
It would be great advantage if you are experienced in:
- Machinery and automation experience.
- Creative, “Out of Box” thinking, Multi-tasking.
- Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems.
- “Team player”- know how to work in a group.