SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry.
We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
By joining us, you will manager the logistics RMA process for WH's all over the world, including supply aspects and constantly improving processes.
We are looking for a self motivated, independent employee to join the Service Logistics Team.
What will you be doing in this position:
- Member of SolarEdge service logistics team.
- Daily management of RMAs through CRM and ERP systems.
- Operation of customer service processes.
- Logistics processes, warehouse transactions.
- Internal interfaces with Logistics teams.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Place orders to production for inventory and manage shortages.
- BA in Logistics/Business Administration.
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics, planning or service operations related roles. Service logistics experience – a plus.
- Experience in a high tech company – a plus.
- Excellent English - a must.
- Experience with ERP (Priority – a plus) and CRM.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, strong proficiency in Excel.
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.