SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology, which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. For our Technology & Innovation group that is engaged in the development of innovative technologies for the company's future products in a variety of disciplines.
We are looking for a Procurement coordinator to join our Indirect Procurement team to support the whole purchasing process end-to-end.
What will you be doing:
- Open Purchase requisition according to organization policy
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives
- sourcing recommendations from suppliers for substitute items;
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers;
- Monitoring and expediting orders lead-time. Arrange transport of track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Receiving invoices from suppliers and obtain the P2P process
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation
- Manage the licenses and subscriptions
- Invoicing coordination
- Logistics coordination
- Customer Service Oriented
- Experience in Supply Management- Advantage
- Well Organization
- Documentation Skills – Especially Excel & Visio
- Good English
- Knowledge of PR SYSTEM and PRIORITY - Advantage
- Excellent Office skills
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking and multi- tasking
- Pleasant, helpful and service-oriented.