SolarEdge is looking for an experienced, energetic, hands-on website manager to join our Digital Marketing web team. In this role, the website manager will have a pivotal role in SolarEdge's online presence via the global websites. The Web manager will oversee all corporate marketing websites: Content updates via CMS, bug reporting and fixes, oversee the development of new features and functionalities, work on search engine optimization, monitor website performance, and analyze user behavior.
What you will be doing:
- Administration of all Global Marketing Websites (both Drupal, WordPress).
- Update and publish corporate content and upload files to website server.
- Coordinate and manage website content translations to all website languages.
- Coordinate development cycle for ongoing bug fixes as well as new functionality and feature development.
- Develop and maintain standardized website performance reporting across websites.
- Assist with website behavior and customer experience analysis through online user behavior tools and Google Analytics.
- Create and maintain web pages in a manner that drives search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Monitor e-shop and address all e-commerce issues in a timely and attentive manner.
- Assist internal web contributors with maintaining website content using CMS. Provide CMS support as required.
- Ensure visuals and content are on-brand and align with web style guidelines.
- Coordinate with marketing and other stakeholders to support campaigns, product launches and other marketing events.
- 3+ years managing global corporate B2B websites.
- The website manager should have the below experience:
- Managing websites through a content management system (CMS), preferably Drupal and WordPress.
- Web analytics tools, including generating, reviewing, and analyzing reports.
- Working with an SEO agency on all aspects of search engine optimization: technical, performance, content, competitors etc.
- Working with standard web markup languages (HTML, CSS).
- Understanding of web design/development concepts and processes.
- Website information architecture and page layout planning.
- Creating and managing production schedules, wireframes, and requirements documentation.
- Developing and maintaining web standards, procedures, and guidelines.
The ultimate candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Working very well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Super committed dedicated with excellent work ethic
- A real team player
- Knows how to work with peers from around the globe
- Super service oriented and eager to meet deadlines
- Innovative approach to solve problems
- Excellent English proficiency