SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology, providing a broad range of products to both business partners and consumers including intelligent & efficient conversion systems, smart home solutions, EV chargers, monitoring platforms, 3D design tools and more.
As SolarEdge grows (and we are growing quickly!) so does Design as a discipline and as a team. The Design team is responsible for envisioning and crafting the user experience for all of our software products, including web and native, desktop and mobile, and is also involved in the industrial design, digital marketing and other aspects of our dynamic business.
We are looking for an exceptional designer to join the team in our mission to provide SolarEdge customers with a coherent, usable, and compelling experience as part of the company’s quest, to create a better, more sustainable world.
- Take part in the design of the SolarEdge suite of products
- Help create a comprehensive design system across all of the company’s interfaces
- Own and manage the design of one or more of the SolarEdge digital products
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers, to create communicative, usable and attractive digital products and experiences
- Create responsive, up-to-date solutions combining emerging standards and best practices
- Communicate effectively ideas, values and functionality
- Introduce and embed cutting edge design methodologies, processes and tools
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including demonstrated skills in designing and developing digital products and web-based experiences
- A degree in Interactive Design or Visual Communication Design from a leading design school
- Strong, confident and clean visual design sense
- Proficient with industry standard design tools like Sketch, Adobe suite, InVision, Zeplin and especially Figma
- Experience in creating and implementing design systems across a range of platforms
- Proven ability in designing complex B2B desktop products
- Experience in an iterative software development environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in UX Research, an advantage
- Experience in working in a large, international corporation, an advantage
- Good English
Submissions should include a URL for an online portfolio in addition to a CV. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.