Our Design team is growing and we are looking for an exceptional designer to join us in our mission to provide SolarEdge customers, with a coherent, usable and compelling experience.
Submissions should include a URL for an online portfolio in addition to a CV.
Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Take part in the design of the SolarEdge suite of products
- Help create a comprehensive design system across all of the company’s interfaces
- Own and manage the design of one or more of the SolarEdge digital products
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers, to create communicative, usable and attractive digital products and experiencesCreate responsive, up-to-date solutions combining emerging standards and best practices
- Communicate effectively ideas, values and functionality
- Introduce and embed cutting edge design methodologies, processes and tools
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including demonstrated skills in designing and developing digital products and web-based experiences
- A degree in Interactive Design or Visual Communication Design from a leading design school
- Strong, confident and clean visual design sense
- Proficient with industry standard design tools like Sketch, Adobe suite, InVision & Zeplin (additional tools an advantage)
- Experience in creating and implementing design systems across a range of platforms
- Proven ability in designing complex B2B desktop products
- Experience in an iterative software development environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in UX Research, an advantage
- Experience in working in a large, international corporation, an advantage
- Good English