SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Production Planner who will be in charge on the production plans to Solaredge Contract Manufactures (CM)
The candidate will work daily with Solaredge Supply chain, R&D, Engineering departments in order to support ongoing production
The candidate is required to be experience with Production work flow, Capacity analysis and implementation of new product
This requires someone who is detailed oriented, and able to work in a fast-changing environment
- Plan and Schedule production based on Given forecast and CM Ability
- In charge of Phase In new products to the production lines
- Build phase in/out plan according to Material flow
- Work with planning department for product Material readiness
- Align the CM Forecast to Ensure a proper phase in plan
- Verify That All Material Received at CM and Ready for new build
- Ensure that Own Manufacture Material is Ready and approved
- Work with Supply Chain , engineering and RnD Department to verify NPI requirement
- Develop NPI strategy for mess production based on supply chain needs
- Align Phase in Plan According NPI and RnD Product release schedule
- Analyze product design and work with engineering and NPI Team to design in assembly optimizations.
- Ensure New product Changes will be implemented in the CM before production
- Ensure Production line Readiness and align production department for phase in schedule
- All Machinery will be Ready on Time and According to Require Capacity
- Implement and validate fixtures, equipment, and process controls to ensure stable manufacturing within fast development schedules
- Established Capacity based on product line and according to Sales Demand
- Work with the CM to ensure the line Ability for new product
- Ensure all Testing Equipment will arrive according to phase in plan
- Update and Establish phase out Plan when product is in transition
- Monitor production Executions against the schedule based on given Capacity
- Analyze Reason for output lost and yield
- Define KPI’s
- Determine Capacity with the CM
- In charge of Capacity analyses in all of Solaredge CM
- Understand Production lines Abilities
- Calculate and Verify each product Ability according to test and Manufacture “Takt time”
- Solve product testing bottle neck to meet production demand.
- Seek and Maintain automatic method for Capacity Calculations
- Consistently seeking new opportunities to improve processes.
What you will be doing
- BSc/BA in Industrial Engineering
- 3-5 Experience years in material & production planning at a global multidisciplinary company.
- Experienced in working with sub-contractors for PCB, Assembly lines, electrical and Hardware manufacturing
- Experience with Agile system and ERP systems- Advantage
- Knowledge of logistical and cross organizational processes.
- Fast learner, Independent and autodidact
- Ability to work in flexible hours
- Ability to travel abroad-once a quarter
- Builds stable working relationships internally
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent fluent English-Read/Write and Speaking.
- Excellent knowledge in MS-office.