SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
In this position you will be a key person in automating and monitoring the deployment of a modern, cutting edge, High throughput, web applications and micro services for R&D and Support Tiers for remote controlling SolarEdge field devices.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to details, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
What will you be doing in this position:
- Ramping up full CI/CD cycle from scratch using Gitlab, JFrog Artifcatory, Dockers and K8
- Write scripts and automation using Python/Bash/Bat
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field – a must
- Familiarity with Databases and Elastic Stack
- Experience with implementing continues deployment pipelines (preferably using Gitlab)
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with monitoring systems , APM and NPM like Datadog, OpManager , Zabbix etc. – an advantage
- Experience with K8S - an advantage
- Hard working, Team player, Attention to details, have aspiration for better and simple design and works independently