SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge is looking for a BI Developer to join our amazing team!
The Data Team is responsible for delivering hundreds of BI models globally, developing API integrations, building automatic reports, and much more.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting Qlik applications and other BI tools
- Understanding business needs and translating them into BI-based solutions.
- 4+ years of experience in BI / DWH
- 2+ years working with Qlik (Sense + Qlikview) creating visualizations, building dashboards, and prototypes meeting the needs of users
- Solid requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Experience with Qlik Sense / Qlikview, configuration and administration
- SQL reporting capabilities
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to optimize data loads and applications for efficient performance
- Experience with data warehouses structures
- Experience with NPrinting
- Experience with Python
- Strong excel skills including vb and macro writing