SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
Solaredge a leading innovative clean tech company is recruiting an ETL / Interfaces developer to be part of a global IS team.
The Developer with strong ETL skills (Talend, PL/SQL, Python) experienced with ETL integrations against company ERP’s and CRM,
knowledge with Interfaces such as magic xpi (I-bolt). Main responsibilities will include design and interact with the company
DWH and part of the company Big Data strategic going forward.
- Plan, design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate moderately complex software primarily for ETL and data warehousing/reporting applications.
- Possesses functional knowledge and skills reflective of a competent practitioner with the ability to deliver on work of highest technical complexity.
- Strong Knowledge of PL SQL, Talend, Informatica, Unix Shell scripting.
- Good Python development skills with Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Advantage of knowledge with Priority ERP and sugar crm big plus.
- Strong data warehouse applications knowledge.
- Consults with functional management in the analysis of short and long-range business requirements and recommends innovations which anticipate the future impact of changing business needs.
- Works closely with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server), software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Reviews the disaster recovery plan to ensure that new systems promote uninterrupted systems operation.
- Prepare periodic activity and progress reports for assigned work.
- Good with Technical documentations and MRD requirements.
- Great team player and knowledge sharing lover.
- 3+ years ETL experience
- 2+ years Python experience
- Strong Knowledge of Talend, , Unix Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Hadoop or other big data tools.
- Strong data warehouse applications knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science or related degree.