SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for a DevOps Data Infrastructure Eng to automate and maintain SolarEdge data platform and join our SaaS production group.
You will be responsible to build, maintain and deploy high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed data platforms, storing and processing high load IoT data.
Your daily work will include a wide range of tools such Ansible, Git , Grafana, Docker, Phyton focusing on improving Data related process & guidelines, automation and performance.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Data Ops Eng maintaining one of the following NoSql platforms: Kafka, Vertica, Cassandra, Couchbase, Spark, Pulsar, Ignite at a large-scale Internet SAAS company.
- Experience as an Infrastructure DBA of MySQL/Postgres/Maria/Oracle.
- Advance knowledge in Linux administration, security, tuning and performance optimization.
- Working experience with infrastructure automation using Ansible, Gitlab-Ci, Salt, Chef.
- Proven experience in monitoring and performance tuning of large-scale solutions.
It will be nice if you have:
- Former developer or Data Eng positions Big Advantage.
- Work experience in private cloud automation.
- Implementation data platforms on Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with open-source software platforms and languages
- Working and managing infrastructure automation tools IPAM, AWX, Packer, Terraform, Vagrant.
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning new processes and technologies
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Provide support and guidelines to the Dev Teams, and monitor their implantations
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills