SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for a Data Infrastructure Eng to manage SolarEdge data platform and join our SaaS production group.
You will be responsible to design, build and deploy Solaredge Data Lake, integrating a variety of distributed systems such as Vertica, Cassandra, MySQL, Redis and more.
Your responsibilities include leading a team: designing, building and maintaining high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed data platforms, supporting big data and microservices applications.
Your daily work will include working with SolarEdge development team focusing Data related process, design and performance optimization.
- 2 years minimum managing a DataOps or Data Eng team
- Proven experience in managing geographically distributed NoSql platform.
- Previous position at a large-scale Internet or IoT company.
- Knowledge and Development experience building data pipes using Java or Phyton.
- Proven experience in monitoring and performance tuning of large-scale solutions.
- Previous position as a Data Architect
- Working experience with Vertica, Cassandra, Redis, Rabbit, Kafka a big advantage
- Infrastructure DBA in one or more MySQL/Postgres/Maria/Oracle
- Experience with open-source software platforms and languages
- Advance knowledge in Linux administration, and writing scripts.
- Working with microservices and dockers
- Previous position in online-gaming, fintech, IoT, online-advertising, or cyber company
- The desire to take ownership of SolarEdge Data Infrastructure
- Provide support and guidelines to the Dev Teams and review the guidelines implantations.
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning new processes and technologies
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills