SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Management of company seats and internal transitions of existing and new employees.
- Responsible for parking management, including allocate employees in parking lots, verification and analysis of data.
- Responsible of small refunds.
- Ongoing work with the company's employees and internal service providers (such as maintenance and IT).
- Handling purchase orders and invoices (asking for quote and negotiation, receiving the goods and handling the invoices).
- Experience of at list one year in a similar position, priority for administration and/or service rolls.
- Independent, responsible, hardworking, knows how to work under pressure, works well in a team.
- Pleasant, helpful and service-oriented.
- Excellent Office skills include Excel – mandatory.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking and multi- tasking
- High level English – advantage
- Familiarity with Priority software - advantage