SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
The Professional Services department in SolarEdge is responsible for overseeing the development any type of solutions that “out of scope“ not product point of view. The team is in charge of implementing/development strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions for all of SolarEdge's none product lines E2E systems solutions which including any types hardware and software.
We are seeking a self-motivated and a problem-solver Integration System Engineer to join our growing team.
In this position you will be responsible for Development, Integrating deploying, monitoring and testing the resiliency of a complex distributed system, comprised of multiple services that none Solaredge products.
You will also be responsible for measuring and maintaining the Professional Services development product’s SLA.
What will you be doing:
- Quickly learn and solve unfamiliar customer technical problems
- Lead system integration with the costumers which out of product scope
- Pro-actively identify problem areas and resource constraints that will impact revenue goals, and escalate actionable recommendations to Professional Services management.
- Manage the design, bid/award, installation, and delivery phases of all projects
- Support the development of technical materials such as manuals, presentations, training's to communicate Professional Service solutions advantages and benefits
- Support various customers-facing departments such as sales, support, and technical marketing
- BSc. In Software/Electronic Engineering (leading universities).
- Familiar with power electronics & knowledgeable full stack web - 2-5 years - Must.
- High-end web-based data analysis and real time applications. (Angular, React and NodeJS)
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C#, Python and Bash scripts)- Must.
- Experience of using bug tracking tools (E.g. JIRA) – Advantage.
- Experience with implementing continues deployment pipelines (preferably using Gitlab/ Git version control). – Advantage.
- Familiar with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.