Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in the north of Israel. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site.
What will you be doing?
- Act as team professional authority
- Coach and train new technicians
- Responsible for machinery preventive maintenance program: write and improve procedures, train crew to perform in high standard, build activity schedule and monitor progress
- Lead and perform trouble shouting activities
- Act as team role model while performing activities according to safety and quality high standards
- Manage machinery spare parts: improve list (PN) quantity, monitor safety stock, support purchasing activity to improve cost
- Proactively interact and collaborate with colleges from other sites/ departments: production, QA, Eng etc
- Automation and machinery enthusiast
- At least 5 years’ experience with complex automated machine maintenance
- Certified machinery Eng or practical Eng
- Certified electrician diploma- advantage
- Deep Knowledge and experience with control systems: PLCs, sensors etc
- Deep knowledge and experience with pneumatic and motion control systems
- Experienced with drawings: mechanical, pneumatics, and electrical
- High level of English
- Full proficiency with computerized systems and Office PC Applications (Work, Excel, PP ect’).
- Multitasking and pressure handling
- Team player
- Attention to details