SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
SolarEdge ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) group is developing high volume production line hardware-based testers for end-of-line product assembly.
We are looking for a Coordinator who’s well-organized and can work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment. The position requires managing a lot of logistics as well as operational support (working with the suppliers).
Supporting Purchasing for the department
- Quotations and invoices control
- Interaction with 3rd party suppliers
- Managing tracking and order information according to project name/costs/date
- Familiar with HW related components - PCB’s / SMT items - an advantage
Departments WH assistant
- Assistance to WH Manager with assembly Kit arrangements
- Deliveries – outbound/inbound delivery support – scope consists : department shipment Documentations, follow-up, record organization
- Experience with Order Management– "Back office / Follow up”
- Knowledge and experience with Priority system - an advantage
- Full control of Office software and EXCEL a must
- English at a high level (speech, reading and writing)
- Service, agility, working under high pressure and to work under tight schedules