SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge is looking for a Project Manager to join our amazing team!
The Data Team is responsible for delivering hundreds of BI models globally, developing API integrations, building automatic reports, and much more.
What you will be doing:
- Manage Information System Software projects with affinity to BI and ETL oriented structures - coordinate activities for projects involving technical department resources
- Project main focal point to be addressed with project statuses, timelines and represent the department in meetings
- Identify and report opportunities, risks, “soft spots” and drive constant improvements - Ensures requirements and business case are defined, completed and approved.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel, that may use mutual resources
- Motivate and deriving project resources to stand to the pre-defined project schedule
- Work with – JIRA/Confluence and other project management related tools.
- Be responsible for defining accurate, measurable KPI’s to support the company's strategic objectives and the factors that drive success.
- B.Sc. in industrial engineering or degree in a relevant field.
- 4+ years of proven experience as a project manager in a global multidisciplinary company
- Excellent Excel & analytics skills – data reports MS OFFICE based
- Knowledge of various Project management methodologies and platforms – JIRA/Confluence /AGILE/SCRUM/ - advantage
- Knowledge in Gantt associate platforms – Must
- Knowledge in CRM/ERP environments - Priority/Oracle/SAP – big advantage
- Excellent communication and self-expression skills
- The Project Manager should be well-organized and have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- A strong sense of project and product orientation, ability to lead tight multiple projects in parallel, overlapping the progress path, and identifying the risks and potential setbacks to the project DD.
- Fluent English speaking and writing