SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. Imagine what you can do here at SolarEdge? Together we can help craft the next generation of the world’s finest electronics systems in renewable energy. SolarEdge solutions require ASIC controllers which are both highly flexible and low power, combining digital logic with analog circuits design. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated experienced Analog IC Engineer which will be responsible for developing complex analog and mixed-signal IC's for all the company's innovative products in the field of renewable energy.
What will you be doing?
- Architecture planning using behavioral models for simulation of analog and mixed-signal circuits.
- Design, implement and verify circuits & systems to meet product requirements including schematic entry, simulation, layout and supervision.
- Verification of analog and mixed-signal sub-systems and the entire design using transistor-level.
- Validation of design by laboratory measurement.
- Support product engineering to meet manufacturing and production needs.
- B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- 5 years of experience in analog or mixed-signal design, simulation and testing techniques.
- Strong knowledge of MOS, Bipolar transistors and CMOS fabrication processes.
- Strong knowledge of complex AC/DC analysis, transforms loop dynamics and feedback systems.
- Integrated power conversion circuits such as DC-DC, power converters, charge-pumps, rectifiers, LDO’s and amplifiers.
- Knowledge of high voltage IC processes (e.g. BCD, SOI).
- Building blocks at least one of the following: OPAMPs, Gm-C filters, switched capacitors, ADCs, DACs, bandgaps.
- Laboratory measurement skills (analog and digital).
It would be great advantage if you are:
- Familiar with frequency synthesis: phase detectors, oscillators, LC-VCOs & PLLs.
- Familiar with High-speed analog/mixed-signal circuit design technique.
- Familiar with layout verification tools (Calibre, PVS).
- Experienced in high-level scripting languages (e.g. Python, TCL, Perl).