SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The IoT group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smarter and more connected.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our efforts in bringing the Internet-of-Things to SolarEdge’s devices.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop an efficient and highly-responsive IoT embedded server.
- Design a clear, scalable and multipurpose RESTful API.
- Develop web-based user interface for the company’s next generation smart IoT products.
- Build rich React applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Write Test-driven and clean code.
- Work with the embedded SW teams and UX designers.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
- BSC in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent - MUST.
- 1-2 years’ experience in developing web applications – MUST.
- Experience in at least one framework such as React, Angular or Vue – MUST.
- Experience with Python / Node.js server and RESTful API – Advantage.
- Excellent programming and self-learning skills.
- Experience with state-management modules such as Redux or MobX - Advantage.
- Experience with test and build tools such as Jest/Enzime/Webpack - Advantage.
- Experience in developing embedded IoT devices – Advantage.