SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The corporate IT team is responsible for mission critical enterprise systems, such as virtual infrastructure (VMWARE), networking and security (Cisco and Fortinet), storage infrastructure, Operating Systems, Enterprise Applications, etc.
What will you be doing:
You will act as a technical expert for performance tuning, actively monitor the supported systems, and provide pro-active solutions to prevent failures before occuring.
In addition, promote IT projects and deployments of new products while enforcing best practices, while leading the solution end-to-end.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company’s IT infrastructure
- Ensure high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
- Monitor system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
- Develop new system and application implementation plans and custom scripts
- Design, install, upgrade, configure, and repair local and remote systems, infrastructure and network hardware.
- Evaluate, test, and recommend appropriate technology, assists in the preparation of proposals and solutions presentations.
- Act as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- At least 5 years’ experience with VMware vSphere environments - MUST
- At least 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Proven experience managing the following technologies:
- Storage Arrays - NetApp and HPe
- Linux based systems – CENTOS and Ubuntu
- Firewalls – Fortinet
- Networking – Cisco Catalyst and Nexus series
- Backup – Commvault - Advantage
- Ability to own and manage projects end-to-end (Planning and Implementation).
- Attention to details and excellent documentation abilities
- Team member and customer service oriented
- Willingness and availability to work beyond regular working hours as needed