SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position, you will join a professional R&D Hardware group, which is responsible for the design and development of one of the core products of the company. As a Senior Technician, you will have full participation in the process of building and evaluating new models, circuits and components. This is a great opportunity to do a meaningful and challenging role. The work will include testing, optimization and fine-tuning of analog, digital and power circuits.
What will you be doing:
- Handling processes End-to-End, taking ownership of products at all stages.
- Working as a focal point to all matters of HW testing: Supporting the Hardware team from the design stages, through board and system tests, until we have a Certified product ready to mass production.
- Planning and executing HW-SW tests for the products, including manual and script-automation tests
- Act as a focal point for procurement team
- Component level debugging.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failures.
- Work independently and achieve company goals
- Education: Technical Electricity degree / certificate (Practical Engineer, Technician)- Must
- At least five (5) years of experience - must
- Proven Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Proven Experience in component level Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Experience in work with basic test equipment (scopes, power meters…).
- Experience in work with electrical schemes
- Advantage: Electrician certificate
- Acquired Knowledge in Power Electronics.
- Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, soldering etc.)