SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
As an Installation Manager, you will manage solar system installations in customer homes, responsibility of sub-contractors and meet the project time line, per project.
What you will be doing:
- Supervise all installation project activities to ensure high-quality, efficient installation while maintaining high customer satisfaction & on time delivery with excellence
- Supervising a number of installation sites in parallel, providing immediate response and finding a solution to problems that arise during installation.
- The job is dynamic, in all parts of the country, it requires transport, guidance, training and supervision of technicians
- Proven experience in project management - mandatory
- BSc in Electrical Engineer and / or certified engineer or electrician - mandatory
- Project management in the electricity sector - an advantage
- Driver's License - Required
- Experience in providing service to private clients - mandatory
- Employment experience from large companies in the economy
- Experience in CRM and ERP system
- Previous management experience - a significant advantage