SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
As an Installation Manager , you will manage solar system installations in customer homes, responsibility of sub-contractors and meet the project time line, per project.
What you will be doing:
- Supervise all installation project activities to ensure high-quality, efficient installation while maintaining high customer satisfaction & on time delivery with excellence
- Supervising a number of installation sites in parallel, providing immediate response and finding a solution to problems that arise during installation.
- The job is dynamic, in all parts of the country, it requires transport, guidance, training and supervision of technicians
- at least 5 years' of experience in Solar installations - mandatory
- Proven experience in project management - a significant advantage
- BSc in Electrical Engineer and / or certified engineer or electrician - mandatory
- Driver's License - Required
- Experience in providing service to private clients - mandatory
- Employment experience from large companies in the economy
- Experience in CRM and ERP system
- Previous management experience - a significant advantage