Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in north Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being Solaredge's IQC you will be part of the QC team that will monitor the quality of Solaredge products and play a critical role in quality production improvement of the best in class product quality and reliability.
What will you be doing?
- Inspect and monitor the Incoming Quality of the received parts from the suppliers
- Use precise measuring tools for inspection and report results to a system
- Take care of non-conforming material and lead RTV and CAPA with suppliers
- Contribute to overall quality management and Field Reliability of the products
- Education: Practical Mechanic / Electronic Engineering
- Quality courses-advantage
- Technical drawing knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience in IQC of Mechanics or Electronics manufacturing
It would be a great advantage if you are experienced in:
- Practical experience in metrology
- Practical experience in mechanics machining manufacturing
- Complex Mechanical assemblies
- Good understanding of Electronics and Mechanics manufacturing processes and technologies
- Precise work performance
- Dedication, task oriented, good social communication and assertive.
- Good verbal, reading and written communication in Hebrew and English