Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in north Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being Solaredge's QC you will be part of the QC team that will monitor the quality of Solaredge products and play a critical role in quality production improvement of the best in class product quality and reliability.
What will you be doing:
- Conduct inspection and monitor as part of the QC team the production performance from reception till FG shipments
- Gathering all the inspection observations and record it to control system that will be used for quality improvements
- Instruct and guide the shift leaders on the production line
- Take major role in improvement quality activities together with the Quality Engineers and other relevant site employees
- Education: Technical High school
- IPC 610 certification.
- Quality courses-advantage
- Experience in Electronic manufacturing as QC / OOB
- Proven experience in QC or assembly of complex Mechanical assemblies
- Have good understanding of Electronics and Mechanics manufacturing processes
- Organized, good self-time and resources management skills
- System reporting tools familiarity
- Assertive and good working relationship skills
- Good verbal, writing and written communication in Hebrew (English is an advantage)