SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Demand Planning team leader, to head a challenging position in Solaredge Sales Operations department.
The Demand Planning team leader will be responsible for Solaredge sales hubs and fulfilment globally.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage a global team of 3-4 global planners/logistics coordinators
- Manage quarterly sales fulfilment plans, capacity constraints and shipment risks
- Build and establish new hubs globally
- Analyze 3PL Costs and identify cost reduction opportunities
- Prepare and analyze inventory counts on a quarterly basic
- Work with sales coordinators to prioritize shipments based on available stock, customers’ needs and warehouse capacity
- Plan the Company's Finished Goods inventory worldwide
- Implement department and company policies and procedures.
- Build, measure & continually improve group KPIs (including building KPI dashboards).
- Improve processes and lead IT automations.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering from a recognized university.
- 4-6 years’ experience in supply chain, planning or other operations related roles.
- Strong analytical skills – competence analyzing complex data.
- Strong Leadership skills – capable of managing diverse and remote teams in a matrix reporting environment.
- Customer oriented with the ability to influence and motivate internal and external partners
- Experience in a high-tech, hardware, global company– a plus.
- Excellent English - a must