SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The Integration Group specializes in integrating all SolarEdge system to make our product to be the most intelligent, sophisticated and reliable in the Energy market.
By joining us you will have the chance to work on equipment for highly intelligent power systems, involving high-voltage and electronic circuits AC, DC, and mechanics.
What will you be doing in this position?
- Manufacture internal test devices according to assembly files.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of system Integration test equipment.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day problems and system failures.
- Perform wiring, mechanical, and minor/ major installation and modifications.
- Work in coordination and collaboration with various interfaces within the organization.
- Technical Electricity degree/certification (Technician, Practical Engineer).
- Familiar with electrical and mechanical design SW (Solid Works, Visio, DVM, Megger etc.)
- Proven Technical Skills – working with power tools, wiring, soldering, crimping.
- Independence, rapid learning ability and decision-making ability.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to withstand pressure and perform well in multiply tasks environment.
- Organizational skills, accuracy and an eye for details.
- Service orientation.