With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced and diligent individual to build and lead the teams.
Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment
We’re located in Modi’in
What you will be doing:
- Managing a timeline and resources for 2-3 projects in parallel and deliver in time
- promoting and mentoring juniors to make them better
- Taking a major part in the development of the company’s flagship products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests…).
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (such as the Mechanical department, Software and more)
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering
- 5+ year experience in power electronics
- Knowledge of Power converter & Inverter topologies
- Knowledge in magnetic design
- Knowledge in schematics capture and simulations: Orcad, PSIM / PLEX
- Knowledge in Feedback control loop
- Knowledge in EMC regulations and design
- Knowledge in PCB layout design for Power
- Experience managing small teams (2-4) - highly advantage