Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology includes UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are looking for an experienced and diligent individual to build and lead the teams.
We're located in Jerusalem and moving to Modi'in in 2020
What you will be doing:
- Managing a timeline and resources for 2-3 projects in parallel and deliver in time
- promoting and mentoring juniors to make them better
- Taking a major part in the development of the company’s flagship products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests…).
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (such as the Mechanical department, Software and more)
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering
- 5+ year experience in power electronics
- Knowledge of Power converter & Inverter topologies
- Knowledge in magnetic design
- Knowledge in schematics capture and simulations: Orcad, PSIM / PLEX
- Knowledge in Feedback control loop
- Knowledge in EMC regulations and design
- Knowledge in PCB layout design for Power
- Experience managing small teams (2-4) - highly advantage