SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry.
We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
By joining us, you will define Hub processes and forecasts for SolarEdge service warehouses all over the world, including supply aspects and constantly improving processes.
We are looking for a self-motivated, independent employee to join the Service Logistics & Planning Team.
What you will be doing:
- Leading Hub processes, cost reduction and KPI’s
- Improve department processes and lead automation & reports with IS department.
- Optimize inventory levels while keeping delivery goals and minimize inventory investment.
- Create an efficient service parts forecast in order to meet customer requirements globally
- Place orders to production for inventory and manage shortages.
- Review Engineering Change Orders as submitted by engineering dep, follow required actions on Service Dep, inventory meanings and ensuring smooth phase in/out of the product.
- Manage NPI service parts inventory forecast and transition plans
- BSc in Industrial Engineering- Must
- Deep understanding of ERP systems and supply chain concepts – including inventory, planning, inventory management, warehousing, and logistics, Priority-Advantage
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary company or from High-Tech industry – Advantage
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Excellent English - a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, strong proficiency in Excel
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to influence and motivate internal and external partners