As a Certification test engineer you will be responsible for all of tests which requires to comply with Japanese Grid Protection. You will help drive SolarEdge revenue and market share.
- Grid Protection test in laboratory (single phase and three phase equipment)
- Failure analysis test in laboratory
- Document preparation related to the test procedure manual and examination
- BA/BS degree. BS in a related technical disciplines such as Electrical Engineering.
- Basic electrical knowledge is necessary
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in electrical engineering.
- Previous experience in the PV inverter company - a significant advantage
- Experience in the inverter testing at R&D. - a significant advantage
- Second class electric work specialist license - an advantage
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line.
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
- Native Japanese, basic communication skill in English
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power point
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred. Education or work period in US or Europe an advantage
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.email@example.com