- Answer inbound calls and e-mails from customers and contractors in a prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous manner documenting all information into call tracking system
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the installation and start up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in knowledgebase, and other sources of information available.
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers and contractors.
- Provide updates to knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
- Manage the monitoring database of customer installations.
- Document all activity in SalesForce and other database software platforms.
- Create layouts on the monitoring site at customer’s request
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- General understanding of Microsoft Office products and utilize them efficiently while on the phone with a caller.
- Native level of Japanese speaking and writing
- At least two years of experience in professional customer service and in technical helpline or remote support.
- Basic understanding of IP network technology.
- Experience with solar electric products.
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills.
- Outstanding written communications skills in English.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred. Education or work period in US or Europe an
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org