As an Account Manager you will be responsible for assessing different partner’s business and for developing successful sales strategies, providing product training, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business. You will help drive SolarEdge revenue and market share. Your product portfolio is not limited to solar PV only. EV chargers, storage and home automation will be part of your scope.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts, including EPC and regional or local installers
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers and occasion distributors
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with leading Installers and EPC’s at all levels to ensure that SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for their installations
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the residential and small commercial market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- Provide training about the functionalities of the products in the portfolio ranging from design software, product features to monitoring portal functionalities
- You are an A-player!
- You are able to handle a diligent recruiting process
- BA/BS degree. BS in a related technical disciplines such as Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Solar
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement
- Candidates should have a verifiable record of successfully growing market share
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environmentDutc
- A distinct customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
- Native Dutch speaker and Fluent English
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Above all: a Team player!
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.firstname.lastname@example.org