Solaredge is looking for an ambitious, project minded and driven Support Project coordinator, to join our outstanding Dutch team. On this role, you will be responsible for multiple support projects from begin to end, striving for optimization of these projects while supporting our customers with the best possible service.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and implementing a plan of action, planning, work preparation and organization of project(s)
- Maintain an up-to date status of all customer sites, current progress status, target date for completion
- Maintain the right level (availability) of resources (SolarEdge Field Service and service partners) and the efficient use of these resources
- Identifying and quantifying risks and taking control measures in each area in alignment with service manager.
- Managing the orders of the project(s).
- Correct invoicing and booking of orders and costs
- Set up new KPI’s and reports to control the project(s)
- High level of Communication with all other stakeholders during the project(s)
- Provides periodic progress & status update & feedback to internal management, local and international
- Education- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 year of experience working within a project organization or supporting projects within an organization
- PV Solar experience – an advantage!
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of Communication skills – on different levels within the company as with customers and partners
- Project organization knowledge including administration of projects
- Taking ownership of projects
- Dutch Native and Fluent English – Must!
Please send your updated CV in English to Luciana.Coin@solaredge.com