SolarEdge is a global-leading supplier of smart energy solutions, with a diversified product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage and backup systems, EV charging and home energy management. NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge combines cutting-edge technology with world-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities designed to maximize solar power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system.
What will you be doing?
- Manage on a regional (or S-M account) basis the technical support issues in front of the customer
- Owns customer satisfaction with SEDG technology
- Act as “lead” on all technical matters with strategic account(s). Proactively develop customer service strategy to manage customer business objectives.
- Host weekly technical calls with customers regularly and manage key projects, requiring cross functional discipline..
- Directly escalate and act as focal point to Marketing, Support, HQ marketing, HQ R&D, teams.
- Ensure company resources can deliver to customer requirements and follow-through on commitments. Act as project manager to deliver required results.
- Management of internal SE technical resources as needed.
- Customer contact for any special issues and trends in customer territories.
- Ensure that all levels within the customer account are trained on SolarEdge. (regardless of who trains them) including, installers, designers, tier-1 phone support, tier-2 field service engineers, customer data analytic performance team, etc.
- Understands customer expectations, detailed knowledge of customers market strength/weakness, Expert in customer’s business objectives, current and future. Customer contact to discuss product customizations and future developments.
- Analyze and act on quality trends from data produced by quality engineer. Present these reports and trends to customer technical leads in an effective manner,
- Manage process for collection (internal and external) of quality data internally or presented to the customer.
- Manage assigned cases through the CRM system and follows up according agreed targets
- 3+ years of field technical service in solar industry
- Education - Electro technical engineering degree or similar (by work experience and technical education)
- Knowledge of industry and experience managing accounts
- Willingness to travel and customer facing activities required.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and adaptive, smart problem solving, often looking for solutions that readily scale and have fleet wide impact with positive outcomes.
- Strong verbal communication skills including effective cross-functional communication habits in order to effect change on behalf of customer.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with strategic customers and contacts at an executive and staff level- board room to roof top abilities.
- Proven ability to deliver high level of customer service and a strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent report-writing and data analytical skills including project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities and critical thinking with a solutions oriented outlook is requirement in often fast paced and dynamic cross functional team environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of working with large data sets; excel, Suite, CRM tools, monitoring and system performance for fleet O&M is valuable skill set.
Please send your CV in English to Eric.Geijsberts@solaredge.com