SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We believe that a continuous improvement in the way we produce and consume energy will lead to a better future for all of us. By combining engineering excellence with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge drives progress by creating the smart energy solutions that power our future. For example, the SolarEdge DC optimized inverter maximizes power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system. Continuing to advance smart energy, SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions.
As a commercial marketing manager, you will define the marketing strategy of the commercial segment and work with different departments within the company for the execution.
You will report directly the Senior Marketing Manager for Benelux and you will be based in Vianen, The Netherlands with a focus on the Netherlands but responsibilities spanning the Benelux market. You will be primarily office based but expected to travel from time-to-time within the region to meet customers and attend events.
In order to achieve this, you’ll be expected to:
- Seek valuable insights into your market – a large number of parties are involved in the buying decision with a diversity in buying arguments – that will be used to define the marketing strategy
- Learn in depth about SolarEdge solution and contribute ideas to stay ahead of the competition
- Make it easier for our target audience to access SolarEdge’s commercial PV portfolio by ensuring our Marcom activities tune-in their needs
- Create SolarEdge brand awareness and preference amongst decision makers and influencers
Responsibilities (not exclusively):
- Define the marketing strategy for the commercial PV market in the Netherlands according to the needs of the market and sales team
- Create marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and / or generate leads
- Establish the online customer journey for difference target audiences and create content such as articles, website content, case studies, success stories, video testimonials
- Events management, including exhibitions, conferences, customer training programs and webinars
- Managing public relations activities together with our PR agencies to maximise exposure
- Maintain customer databases and use marketing automation tools effectively to communicate with customers, as well as analyzing the efficacy of campaigns – experience in Hubspot is advantage
- Being a proud Ambassador of the SolarEdge brand, giving a good impression during all customer-facing interactions
- Ensure purity and integrity of translations from English into the native language(s) in your region
- Native Dutch speaker, fluent in English
- University Degree essential. Preference for degree in: Marketing, Business Admin, Technical Design or Engineering.
- Marketing Experience: mid-senior level, at least 5 years’ minimum in Marketing, including digital marketing and events management and used to deal with complex DMU’s in a B2B environment
- Industry Experience: Renewable energy, high-tech, power electronics, electric vehicle industries are highly preferable but not essential
- You will be capable of demonstrating the following soft skills and attributes
o Exemplary clear communication skills, both written and verbal
o Meticulous planning, prioritizing and organization skills
o Highly reliable, doing what you say you will do, always and meeting deadlines
o Ability to multi-task, stay calm under pressure and retain cross-group collaborations
o Easily build a rapport with both your coworkers and customers
o Solid analytical skills with consistent attention to detail and also good with numbers
Please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org