The SolarEdge Sales Team is looking for an Inside Sales representative responsible for lead generation efforts to create and qualify leads and follow up on prospects. Your main areas of responsibility are to initiate outbound/inbound communications (via phone & email), and reaching-out and contacting prospective & existing clients to increase the sales of SolarEdge products. You will be joining a successful and growing sales team, and will be working with Sales Managers and potential clients.
- Cultivate and follow up on distribution and solar PV installer leads.
- Obtains names and contact information of potential customers from sales team, inbound inquiries, and purchased lists.
- Prioritize targets by utilizing industry data and public databases.
- Identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions and competitive positioning via up-sell of additional products and services.
- Work closely with distributors by developing a strong network as well as providing timely benefit, value and product training.
- Deftly navigate around the gate keeper to secure and schedule sales appointments for field sales representatives.
- Inter-department communications – develop great relationships with other SolarEdge departments and take the lead to resolve issues.
- Consistently provide advanced, courteous and professional & focused assistance to customers.
- Meet activity based metrics.
- Maintaining CRM database with leads and follow up, as well as tracking revenue associated with leads.
- 3 years of relevant experience in inside sales, promotions, telemarketing
- Familiar with the solar industry and related products/services
- Experience in sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Ability to identify and reach the right person live – decision makers.
- Ability to influence sales through telemarketing efforts
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Experience with CRM systems
- Proven track record in sales results from telemarketing experience
- Organized, detail oriented
- Demonstrate high energy, self-motivation and persistence
- Lives in the Utrecht area
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.firstname.lastname@example.org