What will you be doing?
- Cultivate and follow up on distribution and solar PV installer leads.
- Obtains names and contact information of potential customers from sales team, inbound inquiries, and purchased lists.
- Prioritize targets by utilizing industry data and public databases.
- Identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions and competitive positioning via up-sell of additional products and services.
- Close sales via phone.
- Work closely with distributors by developing a strong network as well as providing timely benefit, value and product training.
- Deftly navigate around the gate keeper to secure and schedule sales appointments for field sales representatives.
- Inter-department communications – develop great relationships with other SolarEdge departments and take the lead to resolve issues.
- Consistently provide advanced, courteous and professional & focused assistance to customers.
- Meet activity based metrics.
- Maintaining CRM database with leads and follow up, as well as tracking revenue associated with leads.
- 3 years of relevant experience in inside sales, promotions, telemarketing
- Familiar with the solar industry and related products/services
- Experience in sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Ability to identify and reach the right person live – decision makers.
- Ability to influence sales through telemarketing efforts
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Experience with CRM including SalesForce.com
- Proven track record in sales results from telemarketing experience
- Organized, detail oriented
- Demonstrate high energy, self-motivation and persistence
Please send your updated CV in English to Michal.Marona@solaredge.com