We are looking for a native Korean speaker to join our office in Seoul that will be responsible for SolarEdge’s marketing in the South Korea market. You will report directly to the Country Sales Director and to the Senior Marketing Manager RoW, in a matrix-management structure. You may be expected to travel within the region in order to meet customers and attend and organize events.
What will you be doing?
- Create, implement and maintain a marketing strategy for SolarEdge in South Korea, with the vision based on SolarEdge being the #1 choice for smart energy solutions.
- Perform market research and analysis and obtain valuable insights into the regions’ PV market and customers - and use these insights to grow market share.
- Develop and initiate various marketing (online and offline) activities for the Korean market (within the annual marketing budget for the region, which you will manage).
- Collaborate with distributors, installers, and developers on marketing initiatives
- Manage the end-to-end production of events including exhibitions, seminars, webinars, customer trainings and customer events (includes managing timelines, venues, suppliers, payments, legal obligations, staffing and budgets, invitations etc).
- Develop marketing content for brochures, case studies, campaigns, sales presentations, and social media platforms.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns for lead generation.
- Work closely with the sales manager to understand their challenges and needs, and support their efforts to increase sales in the region
- Work closely with HQ marketing & product marketing managers, MarCom staff, graphic designers, on production of events and materials.
- Bachelor/Master Degree – Preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a marketing manager
- Industry Experience (highly preferable but not essential): renewable energy, high-tech, power electronics, electric vehicle industries
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools – newsletters, landing pages, etc
- Experience with online advertising and performance-based marketing - SEO / SEM / web analytics / PPC
- Experience with content creation
- Experience with organizing events - advantage
- Skilled user of PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent English – both written and spoken a MUST
- Ability to think strategically and critically while working with deadlines and coping well under pressure
- Excellent people and management skills
- Solid analytical skills
Please send your updated CV in English to email@example.com