Solaredge is seeking a Technical Service Engineer – Tier 1 to join our Taiwanese team. If you are passionate about customer care and love helping them diagnosing and solving technical issues, this position is perfect for you.
What will you be doing?
- Answer inbound calls and e-mails from customers and contractors in a prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous manner documenting all information into call tracking system
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the installation and start up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in knowledgebase, and other sources of information available.
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers and contractors.
- Provide updates to knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
- Manage the monitoring database of customer installations.
- Document all activity in ticketing system and other database software platforms.
- Create layouts on the monitoring site at customer’s request
- Coordinating service & support activities with field service team
- At least 2 years of experience in professional customer service and in technical helpline or remote support.
- Basic understanding of IP network technology.
- Experience with solar electric products.
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills.
- Outstanding written communications skills in English.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- General understanding of Microsoft Office products and utilize them efficiently while on the phone with a caller.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com