SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress. SolarEdge developed an intelligent inverter solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in photovoltaic (PV) systems. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions. Based in Bangkok
What will you be doing:
- Providing technical on-site customer support for SolarEdge installed equipment and systems
- Provide remote support via telephone as required for SolarEdge installed equipment and systems
- Utilization of the SolarEdge CRM system for case reporting and closure
- Providing technical (& advanced) trainings to installers, EPC companies and system owners
- Travel to sites to address the following types of issues:
- Fixing/replacing/installing: Inverters, Internal cards, Optimizers, Communication, SE accessories (CCG/sensors/meters/etc.)
- Perform necessary inventory counts
- Support logistics as necessary for shipment issues relating to RMA activities
- Assist in the management service partner network within the territory
- Technical engineering background – preferably gained in an electrical/photovoltaic engineering field
- Minimum 2 years in a field service/support role
- Experience with photovoltaic systems an advantage
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and local language – both written and spoken
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Tech savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven manager person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team Player!
coming from electrical devices, panels
EE degree, FSE experience