SolarEdge is looking for an ambitious, project minded and driven Commercial Project Manager, to join our outstanding UK team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting customers at pre-sales stage, striving for optimization of these projects while supporting our customers with the best possible service.
- Generating technical drawings such as SLDs and string layouts
- Generating analysis reports in PV-syst and Designer
- Prepare detailed project cost comparisons
- Follow up with important customers such as EPC’s during realization phase of large projects
- Working with Field Service team to provide on-site training and commissioning support to EPCs
- Working with the sales team in managing the orders of the project(s).
- Internal communication and co-ordination with sales operations and logistics about project deliveries and planning
- Maintain an up-to date status of all customer sites, current progress status, target date for completion
- Occasional project sales with key accounts
- Set up new KPI’s and reports to control the project(s)
- High level of Communication with all other stakeholders during the project(s)
- Provides periodic progress, status update & feedback to internal management, both local and international
- Education- Bachelor degree, electrical engineering preferred
- Minimum 2 year of experience working within a project organization or supporting projects within an organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in project design, project management and sales
- PV Solar experience – an advantage!
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of Communication skills – on different levels within the company as with customers and partners
- Project organization knowledge including administration of projects
- Experience taking ownership of projects
- Clean driving license
- Experience using solar design tools including PVsyst, PVsol, AutoCAD
- Willingness to travel- national and international
- Fluent English – Must!
Please send your updated CV in English to Luciana.firstname.lastname@example.org