What will you be doing:
- Providing technical on-site customer support for SolarEdge installed equipment and systems
- Provide remote support via telephone as required for SolarEdge installed equipment and systems
- Utilization of the SolarEdge CRM system for case reporting and closure
- Providing technical (& advanced) trainings to installers, EPC companies and system owners
- Travel to sites to address the following types of issues:
o Internal cards
o SE accessories (CCG/sensors/meters/etc.)
- Perform necessary inventory counts
- Support logistics as necessary for shipment issues relating to RMA activities
- Assist in the management service partner network within the territory
- Technical engineering background – preferably gained in an electrical/photovoltaic engineering field
- Minimum 2 years in a field service/support role
- Experience with photovoltaic systems an advantage
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and local language – both written and spoken
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven manager person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team Player!
Please send your updated CV to solaredge.FB.firstname.lastname@example.org