SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. Our multi-disciplinary solutions allow us to change the way power is harvested and managed.
As a member of our Material R&D team you'll be responsible for development and selection of materials for SolarEdge applications, in view of high performances and long term durability. You'll join a team which includes excellent materials engineers and technician who work together in good synergy and cooperation.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with worldwide materials companies to identify and develop suitable materials for SolarEdge applications.
- Perform Lab experiments of materials, production process and equipment operation for SolarEdge Products.
- Write detailed reports of the test results, conclusions and suggested next steps.
- Independently operate high level analytical equipment such as FTIR, viscometer, tensile machine, SEM/EDS.
- Find new materials, companies and processes which are relevant for future SolarEdge's materials development and suggest evaluation test plans.
- B. Sc. degree in Material Engineering.
- Experience working in structural materials Lab (university or industry).
- Background in different materials types, physical and chemical properties.
It would be a great advantage if you are:
- Familiar with production technologies, treatments and plating processes.
- High reliability orientation for long term warranty products.
- High technical writing skills.
- Practical knowledge of ASTM/ISO standards and test methods of materials and processes.
- Independent operation of high level analytical equipment such as: FTIR, viscometer, tensile machine, SEM/EDS.
- Team work player.
- High Technical skills.
- High analytic skills.
- Fast auto didactic learning.
- Hebrew/English- Good verbal, writing and reading skills.