SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position you will be a part of a very important department that is focused on cross organization Quality and Reliability. Its culture is to support from one hand but challenge from the other, all other departments. starting with items selection, design and ending with operations performance. Also, to review, validate and push for excellency to assure the company will put quality and reliable products on the market to lead for the company success.
What will you be doing in this position?
- Review, validate and approve of engineering change orders.
- Production monitoring and analysis
- Lead corrective and preventive actions with the contract manufacturers and suppliers
- Lead ongoing improvements plans inside SolarEdge organization, contract manufacturers and suppliers
- Good Engineering skills.
- Good Personal skills.
- Education: B.Sc. (Mechanical / Materials / Electronics / Industrial) with additional education in Quality (CQE/CRE).
- At least 5 years' experience in Quality Engineering of multidisciplinary electronics production.
- Proven experience of Quality monitoring of big EMS
- Experience in failure analysis investigations and implementations of quality improvements that lead to field quality and reliability improvements, as well as cost reductions.
- Proven experience of different production methodologies, technologies and process.
- Good computing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Hebrew & English.