SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
We are looking for an experienced logistics manager to be responsible for organizing and monitoring distribution of good through the entire shipping cycle.
- The Logistics Manager will schedule global multisite inbound/outbound shipments
- Provide guidelines & leadership to multi external & internal interfaces such as vendors, forwarders, warehouses& customs.
- Strive to keep transportation costs low.
- Prioritizing tasks to all stakeholders to meet expected shipping dates
- Provide analysis of performances, KPI and costs.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems or customer issues.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience in import -export. Preferred in global companies.
- Proved experience in managing global logistics vendors such as : forwarders, customs brokers and warehouses .
- Excellent English
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiarity of ERP systems - an advantage to experience with PRIORITY
- A logical and systematic approach to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a stressful work environment
- Proactive, Assertive and Solving problems approach
- Ability to enforce vendors compliance to SolarEdge SLA & SOP.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as manage people