SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is looking for an engineer and/or patent professional for our System and Patent team. The System and Patent team is a multidisciplinary engineering team responsible for culling innovative ideas from all departments, working with inventors to further develop the ideas, and leading the process of filing and prosecuting patent applications. Our patent portfolio includes 130+ patents and 170+ pending applications related to a variety of technologies.
We are looking for a creative and curious engineer (preferably electrical, but other types will be considered) having between 2-6 years’ experience in drafting and prosecuting patent applications, and excellent writing skills. Patience, flexibility, and ability to work under deadlines are important personal characteristics. Patent attorney/agent license not required.
- Analyze patents and patent portfolios.
- Collaborate with inventors to formulate patentable inventions.
- Write excellent patent applications.
- Support attorneys’ efforts in obtaining granted patents.
- Excellent English skills, both reading and writing - Must.
- 2-6 years of experience in patent application drafting, prosecution - Must.
- Patience, flexibility, and ability to work under deadlines - Must.
- Strong knowledge of electronics - Must
- Electrical/electronic engineer – Advantage.