SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. The automatic production design team specialize in developing and building automated production lines for the assembly of Solaredge’s products. This role is for a Backend SW Engineer who wants to be a member of our excellent multi-disciplinary team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering background.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development using C#/.NET environment.
- Experience with architecture of web services from scratch.
- Experience with developing and using API's.
- Hands-on client side development of web frameworks (TwinCAT, Structured text).
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of communication network protocols, i.e. http/ADS.
- Experience with MySQL database.
It would be a great advantage if you are:
- Experience with Linux/Unix OS.
- Background in automatic production lines or Mechanical field.
- Experience with automatic optical inspection systems.
- Ability to take ownership for tasks end to end.
- Good technical skills and problem solving skills.
- creative thinking.
- Quick learning capabilities.
- Patient and dedicated person.