SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. The SolarEdge solution requires ASIC controllers which are both highly flexible and low power, combining digital logic with analog circuits. Our ASIC team is tasked with the challenge of developing these controllers for SolarEdge's next generation applications. We are looking for a communications & signal processing algorithms expert to define the architecture of our communication IP's and take an active part in the design flow.
- Define the algorithm and architecture of Power line communication IP's.
- Perform communication channel MATLAB simulations.
- B.Sc. In Electrical Engineering from leading universities.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in digital signal processing simulations using MATLAB.
- Knowledge in communication protocols and error correction codes.
- Experience in Verilog/VHDL – a strong advantage.