SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The Embedded teams develop all SW products and deal with various fields - power conversion algorithmic, communication algorithmic, optimizations, RT problems on different platforms - DSPs, Company’s ASIC and digital controlled power converters for photo-voltaic power systems. Our technological challenges taking part in the following fields: power electronics, digital close loop control and digital signal processing algorithms implemented on company’s microprocessors.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique products from concept level to mass production, while working with advanced simulation and developing tools.
What you will be doing:
- Learning the different aspects of our products by developing features in various areas and disciplines - power electronics, control theory, DSP and communication over different platforms.
- Developing on various micro-controllers and dealing with various RT constraints.
- Ownership of a project\product from end to end- from concept and simulation, through development and integration and field deployment.
- Building complex simulations integrating SW and HW.
- B.Sc or higher in electrical engineering. Leading universities - an advantage.
- 2 years or more experience in embedded programming from the industry.
- Proficiency in programming in C.
- Experience with working with micro-controllers – an advantage.
- Experience with control\power electronics – an advantage.